SOS Assistance offers you a wide range of services in collaboration with the various stakeholders and the best multidisciplinary establishments which guarantee the most experienced skills.
- We provide assistance solutions for all ages,
- We build assistance programs appropriate to the nature of your needs,
- We provide you with a dynamic, professional and attentive team 24/7.
We provide support solutions for all ages, as well as information and prevention advice. We coordinate the necessary interventions:
- Medical evacuation by Ambulance or by plane throughout the Tunisian territory
- Orientation to the most qualified and experienced specialists and clinics working in accordance with European standards
- Covering of all medical costs throughout Tunisia, and monitoring of hospitalization.
- Repatriation by plane, accompaniment by Doctor or nurse, Stretcher, Extra-Seat, …
- Support for caregivers of dependent people
- Assistance equipment (wheelchair, electric bed, etc.)
- home care (delivery of medicines, medical tele-assistance, transfer to a local care structure, home doctors, etc.)
- Control of medical expenses “on request”
- Coordination with their private insurance institutions, with their families or the people who support them
- Funeral services and funerals.
We offer a wide range of services in collaboration with the various stakeholders and the best multidisciplinary establishments which guarantee the most experienced skills, We provide assistance solutions for all ages, We build assistance programs appropriate to the nature of your needs,
To better serve you, an Operations platform with a trilingual hotline (Arabic, French, English) available 24/7 to answer you.
24/7 OPERATIONS CENTERS
You are immediately put in touch with one of our assistance officers, used to handling medical evacuation files; who will process your request in coordination with our medical team, who, based on the medical information obtained, you will offer the most optimal evacuation solution in terms of cost and in the interest of the patient.
Evacuation on commercial airliner / EADL:
We provide transport in accordance with the most secure “FTF” flight suitability methods and the most appropriate in relation to the patient’s medical situation:
- Sitting position with extra-seat
- Lying position on stretcher
So we make available as needed:
- Paramedics and Doctors (Emergency Physicians, Resuscitators, Cardiologists, Pediatricians, Psychiatrists, etc.) with extensive experience in medical air transport.
- IATA and FAA approved aeronautical oxygen concentrators suitable for use on board all airlines.
- Medical emergency bags for escorts as well as complete medical equipment (scope-defibrillator, electric syringe pump, mucus aspirator, transport respirator, etc.).
Evacuation aérienne sanitaire en air ambulance / EVASAN
In order to guarantee this service and carry out these missions we have opted to have:
- Agreements with ambulance aircraft companies
- high-level professionals, doctors, nurses with several years of practice in cutting-edge services.
- medical equipment specific to air evacuation missions
- Knowledge and safety measures on ambulance planes
For each ambulance flight, the medical team is made up at least of an emergency doctor, and a state-certified resuscitation nurse, both experienced in this type of specific medical exercise and having the best care and support equipment. monitoring and diagnostics.
- The standard equipment consists of a complete multipurpose resuscitation kit, complete monitoring, a ventilator, vacuum device, electric syringe shoots, shell mattress and nursing set, …
- Additional equipment is immediately available depending on the pathology announced: burn kit / thoracic trauma, septic kit … anti-G pants, traction splint, supplemental aeronautical oxygen.
- In the event of a highly contagious patient, and following a strict internal procedure (BAT = Biorisk Air Transport), an isolation bubble and protective clothing set is immediately available and can be loaded on board.